Our Entomology cabinets are second to none in quality, breadth, colour selection, and accessories for your collection.
These heavy duty welded entomology cabinets feature a locking compression handle to provide the tightest seal and a non-off-gassing silicone gasket to protect your specimens.
- Water shield top is included on all cabinets in the event of overhead sprinkler discharge.
- Accepts entomology drawers: Cornwell, Smithsonian, California and USNM Drawers.
- Steel-Reinforced: Full perimeter reinforced lift-off doors will not warp, rattle or flex. No other competitive cabinets have this solid reinforcement.
- Accessible Handle: Unlike competitive units with handles sealed within riveted doors, this handle mechanism is readily accessible.
- Work surface on 84″ cabinets: The pullout work surface slides out to create a quick work area for your working notes or specimen drawers.
- Silicone Gasket with zero off-gassing to protect specimens.
- Durable powder-coat: Finish has zero off-gassing making it harmless to collections.
- Hinge Design: Heavy duty lift off hinges feature large diameter pins to easily seat door to cabinet in the event of a door removal. Hinge pivot allows door to swing open flush to side of cabinet.
- Industry unique compression handle: Standard on all cabinets to effectively compress the silicone door gasket at multiple points.
- Heavy duty base: Specially reinforced base for sold cabinet integrity. Double door models accept forklifts for installation and moving. Base has easy levelers in all 4 corners.
- 31 beautiful colours with no VOC’s.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Single door entomology cabinets
Full Height: 24″ Wide x 24″ Deep x 84″ High
Double door entomology cabinets
Full Height: 46″ Wide x 24″ Deep x 84″ High
Counter Height: 46″ Wide x 24″ Deep x 38″ High
Accepts Typical Entomology Drawers
- Cornell: 19″W x 3″H x 16 1/2″D
- Smithsonian: 18″W x 2 9/16″H x 17 7/8″D
- California: 19″W x 2 1/2″H x 17″D
- USNM: 18″W x 3″H x 18″D