Lateral Mobile Shelving
Similar to the push pull, our lateral slide systems are perfect for limited space, hallways, and budgets.
The idea behind a high-density lateral sliding shelving system is easy. It’s two rows of static shelving placed almost exactly in front of each other, except that the row in front is on single aluminum carriage that rolls back and forth on tracks allowing access to the units behind.
This offers double or even triple the amount of storage you would have had before in the same footprint with a single range of static shelving. Because these systems are modular, relocating or adding on additional units is never a problem.
Our high-density lateral sliding mobile shelving systems are manufactured in Calgary Alberta and carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Lateral Slide Systems work great medical clinics, corporate office, schools, hospitals and more.
- Installation is 30% faster that standard systems.
- Can be made to fit any new or existing shelving or cabinet.
- Can be expanded without cumbersome unloading or dismantling.
- Ready for seismic locations
- Engineered for lighter duty applications, but is built to withstand heavy duty applications.
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in Calgary, Alberta.